Hedgehog Enterprise is a fully scalable database monitoring and intrusion prevention solution. It provides full visibility into all database activity and allows enterprises to enforce security policy, comply with regulatory requirements such as PCI DSS, SOX and HIPAA.
Hedgehog Enterprise™ Key Features
- Virtual Patching - Predefined rules address known and newly discovered vulnerabilties. Updates are available semi-annually. Real time updates are available as an option.
- Scalable - Hedgehog Enterprise is scalable and can also be configured to monitor hundreds of databases.
- Reporting and Alerting - Flexible and sofisticated reporting is available to facilitate compliance and forensics for PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA and privacy notification laws such as CA SB 1386. Alerts can be sent via email or can be integrated with third party network and security management systems via Syslog or SNMP.
Supported Configurations - Clustering (Oracle RAC) is supported
as well as virtual environments.
- Sensor - Oracle 8.1.7 and newer. Operating Systems - Win2k and newer, Solaris 7 and newer, AIX 5.2 and newer, HP-UX 11.23 and newer, RHEL, SUSE (Other linux supported but requires manual installation)
- Server - JRE 1.6 with installation if not pre-installed. Operating Systems - Windows, Linux (any), Unix (any)
- Hedgehog Identifier - Java application server - including IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Oracle iAS, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
Download a [broken link]"https://www.sentrigo.com/register_for_software.htm?utm_source=pete&sw_type=1"free 14-day evaluation of Hedgehog Enterprise
For more details contact email@example.com in the first instance.