Auditing an Oracle database for security issues is very important. PeteFinnigan.com provides all of the information and tools that you will need Click here for details of PeteFinnigan.com Limited's detailed Oracle database security audit service Click here for details of PeteFinnigan.com Limited's Oracle Security Training Courses
Cookie Policy:We only use essential cookies on small sections of this website. For details see here.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Nov 17th, 2017, 9:19pm
News: Welcome to Pete Finnigan's Oracle security forum
Home | Help | Search | Members | Login
   Pete Finnigan's Oracle Security Forum
   MySQL General
   MySQL General Questions
(Moderator: Pete Finnigan)
   My SQL databases frontend
« Previous topic | No topic »
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Send Topic | Print
   Author  Topic: My SQL databases frontend  (Read 2128 times)
Tidus
PeteFinnigan.com Newbie

View Profile | WWW | Email

My SQL databases frontend
« on: Sep 29th, 2006, 3:40am »
Quote | Modify

Hello everyone!

There's something i would like solving, to do with MySQL. I would like a web frontend for use in our staff area in our company Intranet, that allows you to switch through databases via a browser, edit, delete, and view them.

The furthest i've got is DadaBik, it's open source, but you have to only use one database at a time, which isn't good, as our server is in another room, in the basement of our building, and using RDC constantly to edit ASP files is time consuming! I'm not a professional programmer. My wife is, and i still haven't learnt enough, and she's too busy!
IP Logged

Regards,

Tidus Johnson (KJ Computer Corporation Senior Executive)
tidus@kjcomputers.serveftp.net
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Send Topic | Print

« Previous topic | No topic »