Auditing an Oracle database for security issues is very important. PeteFinnigan.com provides all of the information and tools that you will need Click here for details of PeteFinnigan.com Limited's detailed Oracle database security audit service Click here for details of PeteFinnigan.com Limited's Oracle Security Training Courses
Cookie Policy:We only use essential cookies on small sections of this website. For details see here.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Nov 19th, 2017, 4:26am
News: If you would like to register contact the forum admin
Home | Help | Search | Members | Login
   Pete Finnigan's Oracle Security Forum
   Oracle Security
   Oracle Auditing
(Moderator: Pete Finnigan)
   Oracle User Audit Report
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Send Topic | Print
   Author  Topic: Oracle User Audit Report  (Read 4746 times)
graysie
PeteFinnigan.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile |

Oracle User Audit Report
« on: Jan 20th, 2011, 1:01pm »
Quote | Modify

Does anyone know how to get a report or sql code that will show all users responsibilities and access they have withing Oracle EBusiness suite
Ebusiness R12 on a 10G database

We have been asked by our Audit team for a full list of all users and there responsibilities and forms they have access to.  
Also being new to Oracle as a company they would like definitions for example receipts = enter and find a receipt. This I can see is unreasonable but we must be able to supply the below.

They would like to see the ebusiness navigation front screen as you log in and click on a responsibility to show all forms and webpages in a report

An example would be for myself  

Applications Diagnositics
Diagnose
View Reports
Configure

I can get the Applications Diagnostics through sql but can not get to the next level to show what is within the Applications Diagnostics for a user e.g.  
Diagnose
View Reports
Configure
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply | Notify of replies | Send Topic | Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »