Oracle Security is easier if you design for it
View Profile | WWW | Email
Oracle Instructor, Sacramento CA
« on: Mar 20th, 2006, 2:12am »
Quote | Modify
Founded in 1992, Quilogy empowers clients to solve complex business problems through the innovative use of emerging technologies. Quilogy has 14 offices nationwide and focuses on healthcare, manufacturing, financial services and public-sector clients. Quilogy solutions include: Application Development & Infrastructure; Customer Relationship Management; Business Operations & Productivity; Portals & Collaboration; Business Intelligence & Integration; Interactive; Hosting; and Training. For complete information, visit www.quilogy.com
Quilogy is currently seeking an Oracle DBA Instructor at its Sacramento, CA office. Quilogy is the art and science of business and has been officially certified by several leading software corporations such as Microsoft and Oracle. Quilogy offers strategy, creative, hosting, training, and technology services. We specialize in providing high-quality, vendor-certified, full service solutions. Quilogy is committed to utilizing the latest technology and is known for its superior service, Oracle consulting, training, and application development.
Quilogy Sacramento is a superior Oracle DBA consulting company in Sacramento, CA.
Quilogy Sacramento is the ONLY Oracle University Training Center in Sacramento, CA.
Benefit to You (our potential new employee):
1. Training/Mentoring to become a Certified Technical Trainer
2. As much certified Oracle Training as you need to be successful with follow-up mentoring/collaboration with our OUTSTANDING DBA staff!
Benefit to Quilogy and our customers:
1. A long-lasting mutually beneficially relationship!
The Oracle DBA Instructor will work on major system development projects. The ideal candidate must be results-oriented and have strong technical aptitude. Qualifications include:
* Must have 4+ years Oracle DBA working experience
* Must have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking capabilities
* Must have Oracle 8i and 9i DBA skills
* Oracle 10g DBA skills a big plus
* Must have a desire to teach Oracle Training Classes. Teaching experience a plus but not required
* Must have strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Desire to perform consulting engagements at client sites a big plus but not required. Consulting experience a plus but not required
* Working experience with Oracle 9iAS and 10g application server a plus
* Data Warehousing/OLAP Experience a plus
* Cognos, Infomatica, Business Objects a plus
Along with an excellent benefits package and competitive salary, Quilogy offers the opportunity and training to help you achieve your technical certifications. Check our website at www.quilogy.com to see what opportunities await you!
Affirmative Action Employer