Oracle Security is easier if you design for it
View Profile | WWW | Email
Useful and low-priced adm and dev tool for Oracle
« on: Mar 5th, 2006, 1:36pm »
Quote | Modify
We are glad to present for you the new useful administrative and developing tool - S.Q.Lap's SQL Assistant for Oracle
(supporting versions - Oracle 8i/9i).
Abilities of the application (version 126.96.36.199) :
1) SQL Editor allows execute SQL statements, scripts and PL/SQL blocks,preview the explain plan,
export data to text and SQL*Loader control files, use code completion and query history for
quick return to earlier executed statements.
2) Schemas,Functions,Procedures,Packages,Tables,Indexes,Constraints,Views,T riggers creating and management.
3) Security management (Roles,privileges, profiles).
4) Sessions management, start/stop sessions tracing, and show results.
5) Redologs and Tablespaces management.
6) GUI-based interface for the Oracle Logminer, Oracle Import/Export utilities.
You can download 20-days trial version of S.Q.Lap's SQL Assistant from [***]
You can find detail description of application in the users manual (sqlapmanual.doc in ZIP-archive).
If you interest, please write your questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for attention,
The S.Q.Lap's SQL Assistant