I have thought about it and decided to leave the SAP application users in the list even though they should never exist as Oracle database users. The reasoning is that these usernames have been around on various lists for a few years and there is a chance that someone could have created them in the database.
So I have updated the list to correctly identify these users as application users in the descriptions. I have also added a new page to discuss the issues with SAP default users when in an Oracle context.
This has all meant changes to all the list files accessed from the default password list page and also to the check tool to include updated MS Excel spreadsheet and data install scripts. I have added a change history list to the default password list main page.
There has been 2 Comments posted on this article