The main page for the course description gives an introduction to the course and also a statement from me. Details for each of the days are then available from links to the top right of the page. I will list them here for convenience.
- Day 1 - Securing Oracle Foundations
- Day 2 - Securing Oracle's Authentication Process
- Day 3 - Oracle Access Controls - Configuration
- Day 4 - Auditing Oracle
- Day 5 - Networking, Backups and SQL*Plus
- Day 6 - Securing Applications and an Introduction to 9ias
This is a comprehensive course on Securing an Oracle database that covers every area of securing an Oracle database from why it could be insecure, how hackers can exploit it and how to plan to secure it, audit it and make it secure.
I will talk again in a bit more details about the structure of the course in another later post, I just wanted to let people know that the course is going to be debuted early next year.