Changes from the previous release:
15-06-2005 1.1.7 J.Spit
* Oracle client libraries are now dynamically opened/closed only for those operations that require them.
This goes for all platforms. This means you can use OPR on systems without an Oracle installation to
e.g. list, retrieve and delete passwords from the repository.
* added -f flag to forcibly add a password entry without verification on the database
* bugfix: ocisessionend function was not initialized
* bugfix: when retrieving a password, schemaname was case sensitive.
* currently database is converted to uppercase, and schemaname to lowercase. OSuser is left
* raised max. repository entries from 1024 to 4096
* minor cosmetic changes
17-06-2005 1.1.7 J.M.Spit
* Removed possible buffer overflow in askPassword.
As Jasper said, enjoy!