* It calculated the possible number of password in the bf mode as
26^6 instead of 26+26^2+26^3 ... etc. It checked less than the
possible number of passwords.
* There was a problem in the bin to hex conversation function. It
caused problems with certain hashes and affected the authentication
functions. It did not affect the hash function.
* There were some problems in the concurrent data access in the
authentication functions. It was found when more than three threads
* Test the user names and permutations of the user names as password
* If there is a default.txt it loads and checks it as the list of default
passwords. The included default.txt was generated from the site
The binary version of woraauthbf is available here for Windows and the source code of woraauthbf is available here.